Surf Race 20 Fin
For beach racing, buoy racing and the ability to pull off consistent kick turns in the middle of a race, the NSP Surf Race 20 is the more appropriate fin. Or in Travis’s words; it’s the fin better suited for turning and surfing.
Designed by Alain Teurquetil, Trent Pedersen, Titouan Puyo, Travis Grant, Marcus Hansen,, the Surf Race fin is the final result of several iterations being developed parallel to the NSP racing program.
Carefully crafted to deliver the desired fin properties required in SUP racing: tracking, stability, efficiency, speed, and acceleration. Suitable for pros and intermediates alike, this fin has been optimized to maximize efficiency:
- Foil design is optimized specifically for the speeds of SUP Race boards
- Forgiving foil design minimizes drag even at high angles of attack
- Plan form minimizes tip vortices while stabilizing the board at speed
- Flex properties produce smooth and stable board reactions, even in chop, bumps and rough conditions
- Generates forward lift when swell energy passes over the unique foil design, giving the rider a forward speed boost that is noticeable, resulting in faster runs.
- Lightweight and durable
- Designed and developed exclusively by the NSP race team, this fin now standard with all NSP Pumas.
- Length: 200 mm