DC Foil X Flax
About riding the DC Foil X Flax:“It’s the silence that really hits you, the first time you lift off”: Open up a whole new world of waveriding!
Catch waves that refuse to break and fly over the slower sections with grace and speed. Evolved from the DC Foil X, this version is a simplified, eco-friendlier board featuring flax fibre in its rails for added durability. The DC Foil X Flax only connects to twin-track mounting systems as we skipped the tuttle-box to cut weight and price. If you don’t already own a foil with a tuttle, this is the board to go for, as it’s more tunable, more resistant to torque and easier to set up.
DC Foil X Flax Features
Downwinding, wake foiling, tow-in or windfoiling, the DC Foil can do it all.
- Maximize every wave with power and speed.
- With a huge sweet spot for a board this size, this foil board is designed for maximum stability.
- Features multi foil fin box options strategically positioned to optimize control.
- E-glass hybrid rail with deck/bottom matt color and polished rails.
- Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer for added strength.
- Biaxial carbon-reinforced foil box.
- FCS II fin system.
- Diamond grooved EVA tail pad with side and a center T-bar ridge for easy foot placement while foiling.
The shape of the DC Foil X Flax
The DC Foil is shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman. Paired to the NSP Airwave or conventional fins (thruster works best for fast and loose rides), a hybrid works well on- and over the surface. It’s time to fly.
The DC Foil X Flax differs in design and in the number of foil mounts. By skipping the Tuttle Box and using Flax fibers for the rails instead of Carbon-Innegra Honeycomb, the result is a hybrid SUP board with the same durability and performance as the DC Foil X but at a lower price point.
3x NSP J5 RTM fins
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%||7'6"||29"||4 1/4"||116 Liters||8.8 Kg|